Friday, 23 May 2014
100 Word Challenge - Hannah
Dear World Leaders,
Boy or girl, disabled or not. I think Lucy should have the right to go to school.
I'm sure that you know someone who is disabled that doesn't go to school.
I who goes to school thinks that school is cool.
Lucy may have polio in her right leg but she can do the things that I can do.
World leaders should find a way to get Lucy to school.
Lucy needs to learn to write, read and do maths.
I learn so Lucy should learn to.
LUCY NEEDS TO GO TO SCHOOL.
By Hannah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well done Hannah. A great entry into this week's 100 WC. I agree with every word you have written, Lucy certainly should go to school. Well done for working hard on your writing. This was a pleasure to read.
ReplyDeleteMrs N Goulbourne, Team 100, Liverpool, UK