Monday, 10 March 2014

The Crusaders Visit Oaklands

There was great excitement at Oaklands School as we awaited the visit of Crusaders Kieran Reid and Tim Perry. We came dressed in red and black, waved our flags and thought up some interesting questions to ask them. Tamsin and Josh were chosen as Junior Crusaders from Room 11 to play touch with them at lunchtime. It was a really exciting time for us all to see our local role models at our school. They both talked about where they had come from in NZ, their school days and how they had achieved their goals through hard work and perseverance. These are great messages for us all.

4 comments:

  1. How awesome to have Crusaders visit. Well done for welcoming them with a fantastic Oaklands Haka :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed the crusaders coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That would be so COOL!
    I wish the Crusaders came to are school

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the Haka they were really great.

    Ryan and Ambrico

    ReplyDelete