Friday, 17 October 2014

Grace 100WC Week 7

100WC Week 7

Prompt       ...I could not believe the smell
Beep, Beep, Beep my muffins were done. I opened the oven door with my oven mitt and pulled out the hot tray. That my muffins were in. I could not believe the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip banana muffins. The smell of the freshly baked chocolatey,banana muffins, just flew through the house. I could not resist on not having one. I picked up one that was the closest to me and put it in my mouth and ate it. The taste of it tasted like I was in heaven. I could taste the rich flavour of the chocolate chips.   This was the best taste sensation day ever.
                                     
                                                                  The End

2 comments:

  1. Hi Grace. Oooo - banana chocolate chip muffins sounds lovely. It is a good habit to read back through what you have written to see if you can spot mistakes; you’ve got an extra full stop (and capital letter following) that didn’t need to be there. I like the simile you have used, but could you have found another word to use instead of taste?
    Well done for entering this week’s 100 word challenge.
    Miss Willing, Team 100WC
    Huntingdon, England

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Grace. Your story made me crave for some muffins! In fact, I can almost smell them! I like the descriptive phrases you used - freshly baked, rich flavour, best taste sensation. Always read your writing through to make sure you have punctuated it correctly.
    Keep on writing! :-)
    Mrs Johnson, Team 100
    Northampton, UK

    ReplyDelete