Friday, 24 October 2014

Grace 100WC Week 8

100WC Week 8 The ball whizzed into the cold dark forest as Molly,Sam,Max and I were playing baseball. ''BANG,'' as it struck something stone like. I ran into the forest to see what it was. I could see nothing except a cold looking,dark statue. there it was my baseball perched right next to the statue. Then i thought to myself, ''Why is a statue like this doing here?'' The way its arms were crossed in front of its body made me afraid that it was alive. Right then, right at that moment a hand grabbed my arm tightly. I couldn't move at all due to my frighted state. I opened my eyes to see you mum standing there beside my bed then I remembered that it was all a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Grace
    I did not get a part. Where it says Right then,right at that moment I didn't really get it. Where it says I opened my eyes to see you mum standing there and the rest of it needed speech marks.
    Other than those things it was a really good story and I liked it.

    ReplyDelete