Congratulations to:
Jade - Silver CARE certificate
Holly Mae - Bronze CARE certificate
Leeana - Principal's Effort Award and Bucket Filler Award
Tracy - Bucket Filler Award
Nice work!!
Good job Jade, Holly, Leeana and Tracy! I really like the way you guys smiling in the picture. Maybe next time you could tell us what the bucket filler award means.
Great work !! Jade , Holly , Leeana and Tracy . You have work so hard with that . I hope you get some more awards . Next time tell what the awards are and how you achieve them .
Awesome work Holly,Jade, Leeana and Tracy !! WOW wonder what it took to get those awards.I really like how you guys all got an award it really shows that you have been working hard for everything.Next time you could probably tell us what the care award is for I would really like to know !!!
Awesome work Holly,Jade, Leeana and Tracy !! WOW wonder what it took to get those awards.I really like how you guys all got an award it really shows that you have been working hard for everything.Next time you could probably tell us what the care award is for I would really like to know !!!
Good job Jade, Holly, Leeana and Tracy! I really like the way you guys smiling in the picture. Maybe next time you could tell us what the bucket filler award means.
ReplyDeleteGreat work !! Jade , Holly , Leeana and Tracy . You have work so hard with that . I hope you get some more awards . Next time tell what the awards are and how you achieve them .
ReplyDeleteAwesome work Holly,Jade, Leeana and Tracy !! WOW wonder what it took to get those awards.I really like how you guys all got an award it really shows that you have been working hard for everything.Next time you could probably tell us what the care award is for I would really like to know !!!
ReplyDeleteAwesome work Holly,Jade, Leeana and Tracy !! WOW wonder what it took to get those awards.I really like how you guys all got an award it really shows that you have been working hard for everything.Next time you could probably tell us what the care award is for I would really like to know !!!
ReplyDeleteGreat job Holly,jade,Leeana and Tracy.I like the way you guys are smiling. Maybe next time you can tell us more info
ReplyDeletewell done Jade,Holly,Leeana,Tracy looks like you guys have been working hard.
ReplyDelete