A few reminders for the next couple of weeks.
Friday is Gala Day. Students need to be at school by 4.15 pm (Kapa Haka students may have a different time) to get changed for the dance performances. Room 11 are 5th on the programme and should perform between 4.45 and 5.00 pm. They can do their hair, and girls their make up, for this performance.
Swimming- We have the following times booked to use the School Pool-Friday 6 Dec afternoon, Friday 13 December 12-12.30 and Thursday 19 December 10.15 - 11.00. Please send your child to school with togs and towel on these dates. A rash vest would be a good addition too if you have one. Please send a note if they are unable to swim.
Recent notices home have included the Kauri Fun Day note and the Secret Santa note. Kauri Fun Day file can be found here-Kauri Fun Day Notice
The secret santa note is here.
Room 11 students have another dress rehearsal for the Production on Monday. Our performance commences at 7pm on Tuesday 10 December. I will advise you when I know, what time they are to meet at school that evening to get changed-I would estimate it would be between 6.30 and 6.45 pm. They are to do hair and make up before they come.
As I receive any further information I will inform you.
Thanks
Trish Patten
No comments:
Post a Comment