WOW, That is so cool! I wonder how that works? Instead of having different coloured presents for the Christmas games, I think you should have different icons that relate to the game, For example, a snowman for a game where you played as a snowman, or a snowball for a game about a snowball fight. Luke Dufaur
WOW, That is so cool! I wonder how that works? Instead of having different coloured presents for the Christmas games, I think you should have different icons that relate to the game, For example, a snowman for a game where you played as a snowman, or a snowball for a game about a snowball fight. Luke Dufaur
This game is so fun. Good idea of putting it on room11.
ReplyDeleteFrom Jordan Sanders
WOW, That is so cool! I wonder how that works? Instead of having different coloured presents for the Christmas games, I think you should have different icons that relate to the game, For example, a snowman for a game where you played as a snowman, or a snowball for a game about a snowball fight. Luke Dufaur
ReplyDeleteWOW, That is so cool! I wonder how that works? Instead of having different coloured presents for the Christmas games, I think you should have different icons that relate to the game, For example, a snowman for a game where you played as a snowman, or a snowball for a game about a snowball fight. Luke Dufaur
ReplyDeletethe games look so fun i'm going to play it as soon as I get home.
ReplyDeletebut I think you could put in a few math games
wow that is awesome
ReplyDelete